Requirements to Become a Florida Notary
Welcome to Cynanotary, LLC. We are state certified Notary Processors and are here to assist you through the process of becoming a notary public or renewing your notary public commission. We offer high standards and excellent customer service that will make this process easy, fast, and inexpensive.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a legal resident of Florida.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must submit a recorded Declaration of Domicile. This affidavit is also available at your county clerk’s office.
- You must complete a three hour notary education course if you are a first time applicant.
- You must be able to read, write, and understand the English language. Florida Statutes, subsection 117.01(1).
- Your social security number. Florida Statutes, subsection 117.01(2). It may be used for a criminal background check.
- If you have a felony, please visit the Office of Executive Clemency WEBSITE for information that pertains to Restoration of Civil Rights and all other forms of clemency.
Make $$ as a
FL Notary Public
Become a Notary Public or
Renew Your Notary Commission NOW!
Click on the buttons to begin the process.
Notary Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance
is liability coverage designed to protect your personal and professional assets in the event you make a mistake during the notarial process that causes your client to suffer financial loss.
For more information, CLICK HERE
or call us at 954-977-9905