This price is for your four-year commission which includes:
- FREE Online Access to Notary Course
- State Fees
- $7500 Bond
- Self-Inking Notary Stamp
- Official Notary Commission Certificate
+$9.90 Shipping and Handling
We would love to meet you!
If you live in the area, feel free to bring your package in to our office.
As a Florida Notary, your commission expires every four years and you are required to renew your commission. Renewing your Notary Commission is a quick and easy process.
A paper application with original signatures is required by the State of Florida. You may fill it out online before printing. Have someone who has known you for one (1) year or longer, but who is not related to you, fill out and sign the “Affidavit of Character” section. Sign and date the Application in BLUE or BLACK ink only. Please note that the State no longer accept notary applications with only initials in the required signature area for the Oath of Office. A signature with a nickname or short name i.e. Joe for Joseph or Rick for Richard is acceptable.
Sign your bond. Please do not date it.
IMPORTANT!! Your certificate and stamp will be mail to the address listed in your application. Please double check your mailing address. If it is incomplete and the items are lost, we will regretfully have to pass the cost of requesting a new stamp and S&H on to you.
- COMPLETED & SIGNED ORIGINAL APPLICATION
- SIGNED BOND APPLICATION
- INVOICE (If you paid online, please list your order number.)
- COPY OF THE FRONT AND BACK OF YOUR VALID FLORIDA DRIVER’S LICENSE OR FLORIDA ID
Make Check or Money Order to :
7200 W Commercial Blvd., Ste. 203, Lauderhill, FL 33319
Pay with credit card:
Notary Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance
is liability coverage designed to protect your personal and professional assets in the event you make a mistake during the notarial process that causes your client to suffer financial loss. If you elect not to have E&O Insurance, you are personally liable for any claims made against you as a Florida Notary Public.
For more information, CLICK HERE
or call us at 954-977-9905
If you answer YES to Questions 4, 5, 6, or 7 on the Application, your Application has to be approved by the Governor and will take a longer processing time.
If you have a felony, please visit the Office of Executive Clemency for information that pertains to Restoration of Civil Rights and all other forms of clemency.
If you have a felony, PLEASE PAY BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER to Cynanotary, LLC. In the event that your application is denied, this ensures a quicker refund.
Become a Florida
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be a legal resident of Florida.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must submit a recorded Declaration of Domicile. This affidavit is also available at your county clerk’s office.
- You must be able to read, write, and understand the English language. Florida Statutes, subsection 117.01(1).
- Your social security number. Florida Statutes, subsection 117.01(2). It may be used for a criminal background check.