Founded by Cynthia Alexander in 2008, it is Cynanotary’s goal to help individuals, small businesses and minorities achieve financial freedom.
Joyce Loke joined Cynthia as her business partner in 2013 and they continue to work towards this primary objective by sharing their expertise by educating and providing resources needed to help small and medium businesses succeed in their individual fields.
Cynthia Alexander (R) President and CEO
Joyce Loke (L) Vice President and CFO
Approved by the Florida Department of State to process new notary applications and renewals electronically, we offer one of the best prices in the industry, fast turnaround, and excellent customer service.
In Office and Travel Notary Services Include:
- Loan Closings (In-Office, In-Home, and On-site)
- Reverse Mortgage Closings
- Notary Presenter
- Structured Settlements
- Auto Loan Closings
- Level 2 Background Screening and Finger Printing
- Power of Attorney
- General Notary Services
Notary Permit Runner
We provide a program that streamlines the process of applying for a permit and keeps the permit process on track.
- Pick up your prepared permit application; submit to municipality.
- Pick up approved permit from municipality; drop off permit to office or post at job site.
- Track permit number to completion
- Thorough follow-up
- AFTER THE FACT Permitting
- Open and Expired Permits
- Notice of Commencement
- Contractor Registration and Notary Service
- Servicing all Residential & Commercial areas
Your first choice for closing services, we provide nationwide coverage and take pride in providing signing agents that are experienced and knowledgeable to the Real Estate and Mortgage industries.
- Qualified, professional signing agents
- Flexible hours
- $1,000,000 Errors and Omissions policy
- Multi-lingual Signing Agents
- Secure and user-friendly web and mobile interface that is compliant with industry standards and promotes efficiency throughout the loan and closing process.